Early Holy Eucharist - 8:30 (9:00 summer) is an informal, inclusive-language liturgy with music that blends with moments of silence, readings and prayers from a variety of sources. In the summer this service is held in the outdoor chapel, weather permitting.
10:30 AM Holy Eucharist with Choir is a joyful blend of contemporary and traditional worship. Join us for Coffee Hour in the parish hall immediately after the service.
Staffed child care for children under five begins at 9:00 in Saint Anne's nursery. The nursery is just steps away from the sanctuary. There are also activity bags, books, and a play rug in the sanctuary.
What to expect when you come to Saint Anne's
- We follow a church calendar, with special themes and celebrations throughout the year.
- We follow a printed order of service, which is remarkably similar to Roman Catholic and also to Lutheran Liturgies. We print most things in the bulletin (worship guide), to make it easier to follow along.
- We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday. All people are invited to receive Holy Communion.Those who prefer not to receive are invited to come forward at the time of communion for a blessing. Parents are encouraged to gather their children from the nursery and bring them to the altar for communion or a blessing.
- We love to sing. It's not unusual for our accompanist to drop out and let the whole congregation sing a cappella, in 4-part harmony.
- We are formal yet informal. We sing music ancient and modern in the same worship service. We value beauty and dignity, and also spontaneity. We honor laughter and tears. We strive to recognize Christ in our midst, wherever two or three are gathered together.
- Children of all ages are encouraged to worship with their families. Children's bulletins and activity bags are provided for use during the service. A professionally staffed nursery is available during the 10:30 service for the very young and restless, up to age 5.
- Healing prayers are available every Sunday at the time of communion. You may come for prayers for yourself or for another person. To find out more about healing prayers, click here.
- The Lord's Prayer - Periodically throughout the year St. Anne's prays the 20th century translation of the Lord's Prayer.